At Great Lakes Family Dental we have built our reputation on a foundation of trust, comfort, and understanding. We believe a visit to your dentist should be a pleasant experience where patients feel comfortable asking questions and discussing concerns. Our talented dental teams will work together with you to create a treatment plan personalized for you and make sure you understand your diagnosis and options. Our doctors care deeply about your overall health and wellbeing and take a patient-first approach to address every patients’ unique dental health with empathy and care.
Our Promise to our Patients
We believe a healthy smile is a beautiful smile and it all starts with regular, preventative care. Your comfort is a priority, and we work hard to ensure your experience at our practice is comforting and friendly. Our dentists focus on delivering the highest quality of clinical care with a comprehensive treatment plan personalized to meet your unique health goals. Our cutting edge technology and access to specialists means your care is comprehensive and coordinated to achieve the best results possible. At Great Lakes Family Dental, YOU come first.
The Great Lakes Family Dental Difference
At Great Lakes Family Dental , we welcome patients of all ages! At our practices, you can expect:
- A personalized experience: Patients are made to feel welcome in a comfortable environment with an experienced and caring staff. You’ll find peace of mind with trustworthy dentists that listen and take time to ensure your care is aligned with your goals and expectations.
- The highest quality of care: Everyone deserves exceptional healthcare and our award-winning doctors take pride in delivering clinical excellence. Our trained staff is very knowledgeable in the latest dental treatments and technologies, and our close relationship with specialists in endodontists, periodontics, pedodontics, orthodontics and oral surgery means you’ll benefit from coordinated care.
- Focused on you: Our teams encompass all specialties including Orthodontics and Oral Surgery so you benefit from coordinated, comprehensive care. Our general dentists work side by side with our specialists to ensure you get results that contribute to your overall health and wellbeing.
Investments in Technology
Great Lakes Family Dental offices are all-digital including safely secured patient records on a cloud-based patient management system that is protected and secure. We offer online scheduling and automated patient reminders to help you stay on track with your dental care. Great Lakes Family Dental continues to invests in technology to ensure excellence in care including:
- Digital x-rays: NOMAD Intraoral and other digital x-rays utilize the latest x-ray technology to deliver high quality digital x-rays safely with up to 80% less radiation than traditional x-rays.
- Intraoral cameras: Comfortable, nimble cameras that resemble an oversized pen, take high-resolution images of a patient's mouth and shows it real-time on a chair-side monitor, allowing the dentist to examine the mouth in a highly detailed manner.
- CONE Beam: A dental cone beam CT scanner uses x-rays and computer-processed x-ray information to allow the dentist to take 3D images of the mouth and jaw for advanced cases and surgeries.
- iTero scanner and Invisalign: iTero, the leading digital scanner from the makers of Invisalign clear aligners, scans the mouth and allows patients to see what their smile will look like with invisalign or other orthodontic treatment. Traditional dental impressions are replaced with digital images.
- Laser Dentistry: Lasers are used to remove decay quickly and painlessly and prepare teeth for filings, and to reshape gums during root canal procedures.
- CEREC: CEREC machines use 3D scans to produce ceramic inlays, onlays and crowns in 1 day. CEREC is available in select Great Lakes Family Dental offices.
Our TRUE Values
As a 42 North Dental supported practice we abide by TRUE values: Teamwork, Respect, Urgency, Excellence.
Inherent in these values is our commitment to providing high-quality dental care to patients of all races, religions, gender identities, sexual orientations, abilities, national origins and ethnicities. We are committed to an inclusive workforce with equal opportunities for all employees and know we are at our best when we are working together. We believe our diversity is our strength and connects us to the patients and communities we serve.