C. Patrick Gray, D.D.S. & Associates
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. C. Patrick Gray
Dr. C. Patrick Gray graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry with a Doctor of Dental Science degree. He received many honors and awards. Dr. Gray is a member of the American Dental Association and the Michigan Dental Association. Dentistry is Dr. Gray’s passion, and he shows this every day in the personal care he gives to his patients and the generosity he extends to the community. Dr. C. Patrick Gray has taken many advanced dental courses to stay up-to-date on the latest techniques. He is a general dentist who also treats TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction), orthodontics, endodontics, and many surgical procedures, including wisdom teeth extractions. Dr. C. Patrick Gray is happily married and has six beautiful children. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family, golfing, health and fitness, and is an avid University of Michigan football fan.
Dr. C. Patrick Gray’s Awards:
- Alpha Omega Fraternity – for excellence in scholarship for attaining the highest school scholastic standing in his four years of dental study at the University of Michigan Dental School Ormirron
- Kappa Epsilon – honorary dental society Phi Kappa Phi – member of the honor society Wilfrid T.
- Dempster Memorial Award – for excellence in Freshman Dental Anatomy
Dr. C. Patrick Gray’s Certifications:
- United States Dental Institute
- The American Academy of Head, Facial and Neck Pain and TMJ Orthopedics
- International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics